You might remember that our dog is whack-a-doodle? I haven’t talked too much about her, but it seems time to update the list of Bizarre Things Eaten. She hasn’t yet topped the Late Great Grass Ball Incident (and hopefully never will.) However, she has added a few items to her repertoire. Check here for a refresher of the long first list of items she found edible.
- Crayons. A lot of crayons= A lot of rainbow poop
- Chicken poop, so much chicken poop.
- Part of a CD. Or maybe 2.
- A bib (made of an unknown waterproof material)
- Wood chips
- Multiple cloth napkins and a few entire napkins
- Duplo/Lego block(s)
Sigh. I love that little dog. She is bonkers. Adorable. Wiggly. And, it would seem, has pica. What to do with the nutty lil’ girl?